Friday, January 15, 2010

My interest...




Each and every person has their own interest in something, Maybe games, sports , music, celebrities and so on. But I have a very strong interest in music- escpecially pop music. Adults think that Pop music is "noise" and meaningless. However personally, I feel Pop music heightens your spirits and brings out the life in you when your'e bored or just feeling stressed. It's a form of relaxation. Among the many Pop singers in the world, I love Lady GaGa and her wonderfully composed songs. She plays the piano though many pop singers do not. Incorporating classical music with pop, I think she has really changed the world of pop. She once said during her interview that her ambition as a singer is to make the world of music a place to enjoy yourself not to earn money or popularity, And I think she has achieved this wonderful feat. Her music is relaxing and enjoyable at the same time. She has extremely powerful vocals with her fancy clothings to go with it. Entertaining is her priority and she does not care if she goes over the budget, as long as everyone's happy. My interest in pop music developed whan I started listening to Lady GaGa. And what's more? She has created billions of ardent fans with her alluring and fiery performances. So this is my interest, Pop music as well as pop singer Lady GaGa. Drop by any music store now and purchase her latest album, "The Fame Monster" now!!!

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment