Thursday, January 14, 2010

Food at its best!!!


Eating is my favourite hobby. Don't be skeptical, I may be thin but I do eat alot of food if its good and up to my quite high stadards. Specifically,I love eating at reataurants with a wide variety of food and a cosy and relaxing ambience. I had dinner at one such restaurant when my family and I when to Bangkok for a relaxing vacation. We went to the Four Seasons Hotel there, for dinner on one of the days and I really enjoyed myself after having a hearty meal surrounded by ponds and beautiful botany. The food was different - not the occasional sort of food you might find at a typical thai restaurant!!! For the Appetizer we actually ate some sort of leaves which we had to dip in a spicy sauce before crunching it. I have to say the other dishes were equally as exotic as the Appetizer. Although the dinner turned out to be extremely expensive, that we had to end up paying through our nose, it was worth the money and the time travelling there. I really wish to be able to visit that restaurant again and guys if you do travel to Bangkok for whatever reasons, be sure to have a scrumptious dinner at this exotic, stress relieving place! And don't be afraid to try out the unusual yet delicious food...

Bye!!!

1 comment: